Choices In Action
Choices In Action was established by a woman Air Force Veteran and developed in collaboration with community organizations to put an end to Veteran homelessness.
As Veterans we MUST stick together.
We have partnered with another Veteran owned and operated small business, Hargrave Innovative Solutions. LLC.
Together, we seek to EMPOWER Veterans by
1. Helping them to reach a functional state of
MINDFULNESS - MINDFULNESS Teaching
2. Assisting with establishing their own small business -
sell your services to the Government -
Capture financial stability by winning
3. Providing assistance with Filing VA Disability
4. Furnishing Limited Financial Assistance:
a. Apartment Security Deposit
b. New Household Furnishings
c. Go Cellular Phones
d. Personal Hygiene Care Kits
Choices In Action was purposefully structured as a mobile organization to provide immediately attention
Referrals are accepted from:
- Los Angeles and Long Beach VA Hospitals
- VA Clinics from Santa Ana and Laguna Hills
- Self Referrals
- HUDVASH Program
- Social Services (Human Services) Organizations
Join US - Help House Homeless Veterans